Honeysticks Super Jumbos
The perfect next step from Honeysticks Originals and Honeysticks Triangles, Honeysticks Super Jumbos are longer and thicker to help children develop more control with pencil grasp. Check out our stage chart below!
- Longer crayon for a developing grasp: Designed as a longer and thicker crayon to promote increased control with a developing pencil grasp in children. Each non-toxic crayon is 10cm long and 2cm thick.
- Natural + food-grade ingredients: Handmade using 100% pure New Zealand beeswax and food-grade pigments for colour. Non-toxic and safe for toddlers and children, with no paraffin wax or cheap fillers.
- Easy to hold, harder to break: Honeysticks Super Jumbo crayons are easy for small hands to hold but hard for small hands to break! Wrapped to help keep hands clean.
- 6 exciting colours: Get creative and explore! Our food-grade colours easily bond to the paper, poster or artboard.
- Crafted with love in Aotearoa, New Zealand: Designed by families, for families.
100% Pure Beeswax Crayons crafted with love in New Zealand. Available in different sizes and shapes to support each stage of children’s grip development and various drawing styles.
Stage 1: Scribble
Short and stubby, Originals and Triangles are ideal as first crayons. Start with Originals, then move onto Triangles – specifically designed to help little hands to move away from a fisted grip.
Stage 2: Draw
With their extra-long and thick design, Super Jumbos are perfect for little artists who are learning to develop their grasp and gradually gain better control on paper.
Stage 3: Write
Jumbos are larger than most standard crayons - making them perfect for little artists who have developed a more controlled grip, making them ideal for drawing and writing.
100% pure New Zealand beeswax and soy/beeswax
Non-toxic, food-grade pigments for colour
No chemical smell... just the natural scent of pure beeswax!
Free from nasties used to make most other crayons
Safe for infants and children of all ages